- Act as a primary driver in the development of an engaging user experience using modern approaches to web development.
- Support establishment of coding standards, ensure code quality, and engage in constant knowledge sharing with others.
- Help with planning efforts and assess technical feasibility of solutions and mock-ups.
- As an effective communicator, work collaboratively and constructively with others in the team and broader organization.
- Coordinate with back-end platform and API teams to integrate with existing and future APIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS with knowledge of web standards, advanced layouts, and responsive design.
- Comfortable with build tools, template languages, and pre-processors.
- Maintains a test-centric approach to development in order to build and deploy with confidence.
- Excellent understanding of browser security and performance.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and relevant shims, fallbacks, and polyfills.
- Comfortable at the command line and with advanced git features.
- Passionate about design and the creation of elegant and functional user experiences.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software engineering preferred.
- Experience with Vue.js preferred.
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecommuting expense reimbursement
- Peers who enjoy appropriate use of internet memes
- Telecommute (United States only)