Headquarters: Great Neck, NY
We are seeking a creative, energetic, detail-oriented visual and interactive designer who is experienced with the following:
- Building wireframes and concepts with a focus on marrying storytelling with visual treatments
- Creating outstanding illustration and sketches
- Designing static infographics and other print material, including reports, e-books, PPT decks, etc.
- Organizing data and information layout
- Typographic design
- Creating interactive and responsive content with a keen focus on user interface design and user experience
- Making animated videos of various styles
- Close collaboration with client teams and project managers to plan and execute project goals
- Creation of visual concepts, sketches and wireframes for clients and internal projects
- Development of design assets, including but not limited to infographics, reports, brochures, posters and illustrations
- Creating parallax scrolling interactive infographics and landing pages
Requirements of skills/knowledge:
- 3-5 years experience working in related position or company
- Degree in graphic design, animation production, computer science, or similar (preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- HTML/CSS (proficient)
This is a full-time, salaried, remote work opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package (including health insurance, 401k, bonuses, etc).
To apply: Qualified applicants should email their resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com. Please include link to portfolio, salary requirement and availability for employment.