- Content ideation with the team.
- Sourcing data—internally or from external sources—and manipulating it.
- Working with graphic designers and developers.
- Writing and editing copy.
- Outreach. Outreach. And more outreach.
- Allocating budget for paid promotion.
- Learning new stuff with Lynda, reading blogs, attending webinars, etc.
- Performance reporting. What you need
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Incredible project management skills, ideally using Trello. You will get stuff done.
- Ability to convert complex ideas into easily consumable content that captivates large audiences.
- You should have a portfolio of successful content that drove conversions / leads / sales.
- You can come from a freelance or agency background.
- Expertise in Wordpress, Google Analytics, and digital marketing tools such as SEM Rush, Buzzsumo, or similar.
- Degree in journalism, English, communications, or similar.
- Worked in our space before.
- Digital PR experience.
To apply: Send your CV to email@example.com