Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Write extremely high quality 300-500 word content pieces following a template.
- Write longer form "definitive" blog posts around topics of interest to our customers.
- Create downloadable resources such as forms, templates, and questionnaires etc.
- Write "how-to" style articles for our customers to answer common support questions.
- Provide content strategy ideas and participate in occasional content strategy meetings. Why work for us:
- We are not a content factory. We create high-quality, unique, relevant, and actionable content that is frequently picked up by the mainstream media.
- We pay above market rates to get the best writers available.
- We don't micromanage. You will get a pipeline of writing tasks to complete, some overall guidance, then be left to manage your workload.
- We have clear and realistic expectations around how long quality content pieces take to create. The interview process:
- Apply. No need for a cover letter.
- We will send five quick screening questions you can answer via email.
- If you are shortlisted, we will pay you to complete a short writing exercise.
- If we like your work, we will extend an offer, and you can start immediately.
To apply: Please apply at: http://bte.am/wordsmith